Thursday, May 13, 2010

memories



a strong scent of you came to me

somehow…

it’s so familiar


left behind, but not forgotten

time passed by, but yet you’re getting stronger

a splash of memory came, said ‘hi’ to me

waved to me

then, suddenly all of them came together as a whole

picturing every perfect moment in them


memories…

sad ones, made me cried

good ones, made me laugh

twisted together in their pieces

piece by piece of my chapters of life


rewinding you…

made me smile

thankful to have you as a part of me

because without you

MEMORIES…

my life will never be complete


HCMC, 13 May 2010

-fon-

* remembering my old friends, the friendship, good times-bad times that I’ve had:) Still flashing back…and thanking God for the chance to experience all of them.


Sumber gambar:
http://www.rhondaclifton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fallen_leaves1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment